Planting a garden can be a wonderful hobby. Gardening is a great gentle physical activity that can help older people and people with chronic degenerative conditions stay active and healthy. Gardening is also a great way for active, busy, and very stressed out people to take some time to relax and get back in touch with nature. Gardening is a fabulous family activity and lets parents spend some quality time with their kids while teaching their kids about nature and how to be ecologically responsible.
Kids love to watch things grow, and learning to garden can teach kids a lot of valuable skills like decision making and patience. Planting a flower garden can be a challenging and overwhelming task if you’ve never gardened before but once you start learning more about it you’ll see that it’s really not too hard. There is a lot information about gardening to read and ponder but planning the garden is half the fun. Avid gardeners spend the entire year planning next year’s garden. Make sure that you get the soil set up correctly and take good care of your plants by watering and feeding them properly and you will soon have a gorgeous, vibrant flower garden. This site aims to give you all the information you need to get started on your journey to becoming an avid gardener. Check back as we add more valuable gardening tips and tricks.
BOSS GLOVES Medium Vibrant Violet Dirt Digger™ Gardening & General Purpose
* Gardening and general purpose gloves * Extra textured rubber coating for more protection and a solid grip * Offers the highest level of dexterity and flexibility * Lightweight design helps reduce fatigue * Precurved seamless fingertips for comfort…Read More
4in1 Plant Soil PH Moisture Light Soil Meter Thermometer Temperature Tester
Ideal and necessary tool for gardeners; vegetable and fruit growers; and all those who plant trees and grassYou can take good care of your plants.For outdoor & indoor plants; gardens & grass lawn.
10′ x 10′ Universal Beige Gazebo Canopy Replacement Top
10′ x 10′ Universal Beige Gazebo Canopy Replacement Top The cheapest and the best way to bring new life to your old gazebo which has been exposed to sun and rain for such a long time! Replace your canopy top with a new one, then it will have a brand …Read More
Black Gold 16 Qt Potting Soil W/Controlled Release Fertilizer
* Now with MultiCote controlled release fertilizer * A multi purpose,, nutrient rich mix that’s ideal for all plants * For house plants * Hanging baskets * Patio containers * Living wreaths and hypertufa planters * Specially formulated to feed up t…Read More
- The Basics of Gardening
- Types Of Garden
- How to Choose a Garden
- Essential Tools that Every Gardener Needs
- Planting Tips for Beginners
- Getting Your Garden Soil Ready
- Choosing the Right Fertilizer
- Composting – The Advantages And Disadvantages
- Choosing Plants For Your Garden
- Should You Grow Perennials or Annuals?
- When to Plant Your Garden
- DIY Garden Design
- Creating a Gardening Timeline
- A Few Tips on Buying Plants
- Watering your Garden
- Home Garden Pest Control
- Plant Fungus and Diseases
- Tips for Gardening with Kids